I’ve written a law firm business plan template that addresses the main topics you will need to research and think about while you’re planning your law firm. Its oriented towards solos and small firms and addresses the needs they will have in the planning stages.
If you find it useful, please support this blog by using these links when you check out other law firm related services that are popular with solos. Additionally, thank you to the Startup Groundwork page for featuring us on their Pinterest page and supporting entrepreneurs everywhere.
Law Firm Resources:
- Ruby Receptionists: virtual receptions who can answer the phone while you are out the office. Very popular among lawyers. Get $150 credit when you use our link.
- Practice Panther & Clio: Two very popular law firm practice software providers who can help you manage your practice. Get 10% off your first year of Practice Panther using our link or use our Clio referral code: AP-LAWFIRMINABOX.
- LastPass Password Manager. Make you and your office more secure.
- The Fujitsu SnapScan Pro. Everyone swears by it, don’t go with anything else.
- Freshbooks accounting software.